Elders Sales 2010
Elders will be holding two Corriedale feature sales in the first half of 2010.
- Sale M34 – 18th February 2010
- Sale M47 – 20th May 2010
Both sales will be at the National Wool Centre, Frederick Street, Brooklyn (Melbourne), Vic.
Specialty Corriedale wool feature sales
- Corriedale wool is promoted in its own specialty feature sale catalogue and displayed on a designated show-floor.
- Corriedale wool will be promoted to buyers and processors around the world as quality Corriedale wool.
- Buyers and processors have the ability to purchase commercial quantities of quality Corriedale wool.
- Processor feedback and clip analysis will be provided.
- Corriedale feature sales offer growers the opportunity to build relationships with other participants in the global wool supply chain.
- Normal Elders Premier wool store cut off dates apply.
For more information please contact your local Elders District Wool Manager.